As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to
you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and
nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
2. GYK ENTERPRISES LTD of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you
agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or
her trade, business, craft or profession;
5. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the
6. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to
be supplied, as set out in the Order;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and
description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the
Customer's order or in the Customer's written acceptance of the Supplier's quotation ;
9. Services means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the
10. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues,
brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and
there may be small discrepancies in size or colour of any Goods supplied.
11. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your
responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
12. All Services are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law
or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
14. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our
authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as
required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any
necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
15. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend
performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our
request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
22. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any
additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the
Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on
a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
23. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
24. Payment for Services must be made You must pay in cash or by submitting your credit or
debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before
delivery of the Services.
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to
36. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue
or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and
end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or
allow us to collect them.
37. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to
change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
46. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to
the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any
sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
47. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party
will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not
reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery.
48. We do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this,
we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time
when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or
profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because we believe you are not
buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
49. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and
50. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the
Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or
51. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs
customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate
solution within 5 days